Facebook Business Page - Harnessing The Power Of Local Marketing
Category - Cape Breton Regional Municipality (cbrm) - Social Media For Business
I'd be very surprised if you didn't have a personal profile on Facebook these days?
Are you thinking about starting a business or growing your existing company to the next level?
If youʼve answered yes to any of these questions, I have a follow-up.
What kind of local Facebook business page have you created that sets you up for online success?
Maybe you have a business page already created, but you arenʼt exactly sure why you should take the time to improve it.
Perhaps you donʼt know why you should even create a business page if you already have a personal profile.
Regardless of your answers, I want you to know that there is tremendous power that comes from utilizing a Facebook Business Page.
Here are a few reasons why you need to improve or create yours.
1) It adds legitimacy to your brand
– Think of an “open” sign on the door of a traditional brick & motor shop. A
Facebook Business Page is a flashing “open for business” sign! It lets potential
customers or clients see that you are a legitimate business owner who is ready
to serve them.
2) You can collect client/customer reviews for the public to see
– People like to buy or work with somebody that they know, like & trust. You
want to have testimonials available for potential customers or clients to see
the value your business offers.
3) It makes advertising accessible
– You donʼt need to hang up posters around town or pay to be on big billboards.
You can grow your community by using Facebook ads, including in video
format, to reach new clients or customers. Your advertising budget can reach –
as many leads as you have the expensives for.
4) You can save time on content creation
– With a Facebook Business page, you can connect to your Instagram profile.
You can “crosspost” your content between the two! Something that you post
on instagram can automatically be shared to your business page which saves
you time on posting & creating new content.